Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where has Amy been?

I have had a crazy couple of months! To make the long story short, I went on short term disability in July 2010 for leg pain. After many doctors visits I learned that I had 3 herniated disc I had back surgery in September 2010. Two weeks later I was readmitted to the hospital with staph and pneumonia. My back was opened back up and the infection was cleaned out. Yeah I know.... Gross! I am back up to speed and feeling much better. I took several months off from my photography and a leave of absence from my day job in the medical field. I was due to return to work by October 20, 2010 in order for my job to be saved and of course the doc didn't release me until 2 weeks later. My day job had to replace me. As much as it saddened me I am ready for a new beginning and think maybe God has a reason for this. I have been in the medical field for so long it has been hard to part with my day job and to make photography my #1 focus. I now have the time to market myself and do what I truly love and have the utmost passion for. I am still on the lookout for work in the medical field but will also get myself back to shooting! I am super excited about my new logo made by @nikibradley with Juicee Designs. She is an amazing designer with so much talent. I <3 Juicee Designs!!



And the watermark brush.....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment